Hevea Kawan Mini Coloured Duck - Natural Rubber - POWERFUL PINK
Have you been trying to figure out which products are actually sustainable and non-toxic for your child? These are not buzzwords for the Hevea brand, but what the company was built on over ten years ago here in Copenhagen. The Kawan mini is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber with a silky touch, and of course, toxic free and compostable. Each duck is hand painted and unique to its brothers and sisters, but always cute. Kawan’s shape, colors, and elasticity are thoughtfully designed to encourage your baby’s sensation of touch and stimulate their development of vision. Kawan is made for playing, teething, and bathing and doesn’t have a water hole. Please send us an email if you’d prefer to receive your order without packaging to be planet friendly.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% pure natural rubber, free from phthalates, petroleum, PVC and BPA
- Handpainted with pure natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums.
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- Floats on water
- The one-piece design it has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
- Kawan means friend in Malay
- Hevea has been awarded the Butterfly Mark by Positive Luxury for a company-wide commitment to sustainability.
- 8 cm tall